If you are a graduate Master or PhD student in the field of computer
science, you should be a student volunteer at the ECOOP 2004.
This is what you get:
- free admission to tutorials, workshops and the main
conference during your spare time,
- free lunches and coffee breaks on all conference days and
- 2 ECOOP t-shirts.
This is what we expect from you:
- be in Oslo two days before the conference and help prepare the
conference ― that is from Saturday, 12th June, and help taking
the conference down at 18th June,
- assist in preparing handout material,
- help with registration/information,
- put up signs for information and messages,
- guard doors and provide technical support at workshops and tutorials,
- guard doors and help with microphones during the technical
- assist at the social events.
How to apply
Your application should be sent to
and should include the following:
Deadline for applications is 15th April 2004.
(Students at the University of Oslo may inquire after that date.)
- a short CV (no more than one page),
- a list of languages you speak and
- for students not at the University of Oslo, you may apply for
partial funding of travel and accommodation expenses.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dag Langmyhr on